More than 7000 implants have been placed at our centre by now and our immediate load strategic implant success rate is 97%. To make our implant services more beneficial in the long run to our patients, we offer a special 10 years warranty on our dental implant services. Under this Warranty program, failures which can rarely happen to the dental implants and related fixtures done at our centre will be covered by us completely free of cost, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Patient has to maintain his / her oral hygiene well and report to our centre for review examination once in 6 months. Outstation / international patients who cannot report to our center in Kochi for maintenance checkup, may report to their local dentist for examination and forward is a note from the dentist concerning the status of the implant related dental work.
2) In case special instructions have been given to patients after the procedures, they have to be followed meticulously.
3) In case of dental implant failures, we will replace the failed implant totally free of cost to our patient provided the conditions mentioned in clauses 1 and 2 are fulfilled.
4) In case of the failure of super structure on implants (failure of fixed teeth, prostheses, copings, crowns or bridges, will be attended to and restored totally free of cost, provided the conditions mentioned in clauses 1 and 2 are fulfilled.
* If the patient has not reported for the required follow-up procedures as instructed by us after completion of the initial stages of treatment, this warranty cannot be applied.
* If failures have occurred due to non-complaince of the patient to the post procedure instructions, the warranty option cannot be applied
* If patient develops certain debilitating diseases such as uncontrolled diabetes, autoimmune disease, malignancies and other unfavourable bone diseases, this warranty cannot be applied.
* If patient undergoes chemotherapy & / or radiotherapy for malignancies, the jaw bone architecture can get affected thereby causing failure of implants. In such situations, the warranty cannot be applied.
* Warranty cannot be applied in situations where implants and related fixtures have been damaged in accidents.
* Warranty cannot be applied if the patient has not revealed existence of pre existing medical conditions which are unfavorable for the implant procedures, prior to undergoing the implant procedures at our center. eg. Oral Bisphosphonate therapy for Osteoporosis which is an absolute contraindication for dental implant procedures.
* Warranty cannot be applied when the payment obligations on the part of the patient have not been fulfilled.