I. Routine Dental Treatment Procedures :-
Extractions, Oral Prophylaxis – Scaling (dental cleaning), Tooth color fillings & other aesthetic restorations, Periodontal procedures, Removable orthodontic appliances, Removable partial dentures, Complete dentures, Root-canal treatment, Crown & bridge procedures, Preventive dental procedures etc.
II. Specialized Treatment Procedures :
- Dental Implants: We offer excellent dental implant solutions to patients who cannot be treated with conventional implants. Apart from immediate loading dental implant options which help complete loading of the teeth components of implants in 3 days (conventional implants require 3 months for loading), the implant systems we employ offers solutions for diabetic patients, smokers and also patients with little or no residual bone. We employ the advanced dental implant systems of Dr.Ihde Dental, Germany, Nobel Biocare & Imtec, USA. For more info, visit: www.DentalImplantsKerala.com
- Laser Dentistry: Lasers offer precise and effective solutions for many dental problems. Lasers allow treatment of a highly specific area of focus without damaging surrounding tissues. If you consider yourself somewhat of an anxious dental patient and are seeking extreme safety and comfort, you might consider looking for dentists who have incorporated laser dentistry techniques into their practices and treatments. Laser surgical procedures often require little or no anesthesia at all. Lasers offer the unique advantage in treating patients who cannot be subjected to conventional surgical procedures due to compromised medical status. Lasers also help us offer solutions to several dental problems which could not be treated earlier. For more info, please visit: www.LaserDentistry.in
- Cosmetic/Cosmogenic Dentistry: Everyone knows the importance of a smile. Smiles are instinctive, a universal sign of friendliness that even newborns recognize. An attractive smile goes a long way in getting you what you land a job, and find love. Yet too often, our teeth deny us the benefits of a beautiful smile. They ruin our looks through discoloration, overlapping, crowding, gaps and chips. Fortunately, through cosmetic dentistry & cosmogenic dentistry, all of these problems can be fixed.
- Theatrical Dentistry: Here, the interesting fact is that dentistry is done “backwards”!. When dentists try doing smile corrections and smile designing, very often in theatrical dentistry, smiles distorted. Dental appliances are made with missing, broken, and crooked teeth to offer solutions suiting various roles of actors in films, serials etc. From vampire fang veneers to nearly toothless grins, actors are transformed using theatrical dentistry skills. For more info, visit: www.TheatricalDentistry.in
- Orthodontics: Correction of abnormally positioned teeth by orthodontics (fixed/removable appliances) &/or surgical treatment.
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery: (Orthognathic Surgery & Facial Plastic Surgery). For info, visit:www.MaxillofacialKerala.com
- Minor Oral Surgery: Management of Impacted Teeth and related problems, Dentoalveolar Surgery, Surgical management of cysts of the jaws, Endodontic Surgery – Apicectomy etc.
- Management of various neurological problems of the oro-facial region – eg.Trigeminal neuralgia, atypical facial pain etc.
- Management of infections – dental & oro-facial region.
- Management of Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) & related problems
- Management of salivary gland associated dysfunctions.
- Dentofacial Trauma Management – management of maxillofacial injuries including fractures of mandible, maxilla, alveolus, zygoma etc.
- Periodontal & gingival surgical procedures.
- Oral Cancer – Detection, Screening of potential cancer patients, various diagnostic procedures including biopsy, periodic check-up of patients following oral cancer treatment and their rehabilitation, referral to appropriate specialized cancer centers if necessary.
- Dental Management of Medically Compromised Patients under complete medical supervision. Eg. Diabetics, hypertensive patients, asthmatics, epileptics, cardiac patients, mentally and physically handicapped patients, and patients suffering from other systemic illnesses. House visits if necessary in case of debilitated patients. Treatment procedures for patients requiring medical supervision are carried out at our Saraf Hospital Dental Wing.
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental management in pregnancy
- Bad breath management
III. Periodic Dental, Oral and Perioral examination and assessment. Periodic oral hygiene measures.
IV. Full medical back-up with hospital and in-patient facilities for complicated cases. Our clinic has it’s hospital wing at Saraf Hospital (Behind Air India, Ravipuram, Kochi- 682016) where complex dental and / or surgical treatment cases may be taken up for procedures, under complete medical back-up and in-patient facilities. Here we have provisions for 24 hrs emergency dental care and also dental treatment procedures on appointments on Sundays. For more info, visit: www.SarafDental.com
V. Highly networked dental centre facilitating treatment planning & consultation with specialists abroad.
Working Hours : 9.30AM to 6.30PM – on appointments only
Patients in emergency will be given appointments on short notice
Sunday – on appointments, at Saraf Hospital, Ravipuram, Kochi.
24 hrs emergency dental care at Saraf Hospital, Ravipuram, Kochi.
- Bad breath treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Dentofacial Solutions
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Hospital Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sleep Dentistry
- Smile Designing
- Theatrical Dentistry